11.13.2008

Thursday Thirteen.


13 reasons why
you may not visit

my blog.

  1. You moved your blog and left no forwarding address.
  2. I don't like the new blog.
  3. "Aren't you still on hiatus??"
  4. My interwebs are broken.
  5. Blogger is broken.
  6. I've fallen and I can't get up.
  7. That new font makes my eyes hurt.
  8. I moved and have lost my way.
  9. Work has blocked my access.
  10. "You have a blog??"
  11. I couldn't get time on our shared computer.
  12. My boss is spying on me {us}.
  13. I have a life beyond the interwebs, yanno. ;-)

QOTD:
What keeps you away from the blogs you like to visit daily?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah, I was just leaving my answer when my computer shut down for regular upadates!!!


sometimes, the last thing I want to do is turn on the computer when I get home...hence no little chit chats lately...we will though

;^)

Lily

Anonymous said...

Changes at work. Definitely.

We have a gal that chats and emails all day long but she has something on the boss cuz he is definitely afraid of her. So, he takes his frustration out on the white guy.

~R

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Creature

Are you another year wiser or just that much closer to the finish line?

~R

Anonymous said...

I have this blog on my iPhone RSS feed. I look at it daily even when I don't respond (it's not easy to respond on an iPhone in blogger :-)

When I come home, I can switch to the TV monitor to the Macintosh or to the TV and some nights the TV wins out. Those are the days when I have been in writing mode all day long. Often that leads to brain seizures which may be quelled with beer and mindless TV or even better than mindless TV...the Stooges - (masters of their trade in every sense of the word...LOL)

And to sum it all up, this diatribe of no importance or meaning, is an haiku:

I go to the blog,
I wait to see the screen paint,
Alas, network down!

(ugh - that's corny- whatever - it's one of those days where I've been writing all day, between interpreting company policies for legal use, answering audit concerns and praising my project manager to his boss for his performance review... UGH! - I suppose it's beer and TV time now.. Stooges on? LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL! THE 15 year old who HOGS the computer keeps me from the blogs!!!!

Note to self... get yr own computer and wireless router and we're all in business

T