11.06.2008

Thursday Thirteen {QOTD}.


Thirteen Games We Play.
{or could play}.
  1. qotd. {question of the day}
  2. i did not.
  3. meal at the manor. {aka feast friday}
  4. word{s}
  5. reason to drink.
  6. jotd. {joke of the day}
  7. polls.
  8. i spy.
  9. monday mop-up.
  10. tuesday tune.
  11. wordless wednesday.
  12. thursday thirteen.
  13. free-for-all friday.

QOTD:

Would you like to see any, some, all or none of the above at the Manor? Specific rather than Vague will be the most helpful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

in priority order..
meal word, qotd, and polls

wordless and 13 always fun to have on the blogs I think.

T

Anonymous said...

I agree with T. I would also like Tuesday Tune to return.

Monday Mop-up and I Did Not are always interesting and some times quite entertaining.

R

LOL word ver = manehoti
Is that good food with a good man?
or just blondie's description of me? :-D

Anonymous said...

All are good if they make you happy and ward off the Heinous Hiatus...

But highlights include:

1) QOTD - because it's new and exciting :-)
2) Reason to Drink - not that I need one...
3) Monday Mop-up - so I knw what's what...
4) Thursday Thirteen - because it's better than Letterman's Top Ten!
and the rest of the usual list of suspects too...

But I'd like to also suggest:
1) Haiku Honey - (not to be confused with "Hee Haw Honeys") :-) but seriously...
2) Ridiculous Rant - for those rough days where ya just gotta let it all out...
3) California Comedy - funny stories from California lore... familiar to the blonde or in the news, etc...
4) Blonde Banter - just keep it to a low roar is all... :-)

End of my Eric Evaluation. Hope it helps.

blondie16 said...

Thanks so much for the feedback, guys. I am much more inspired to put out specific games/blogs when I know that people care one way or another about them.

*hugs*
~ b

Lily on the Road said...

Oh, so sorry to be late!

I LOVE all of the crazy fun at the manor!! Anything (vague I know) is good with me!

LOL