11.14.2008

QOTD.

sigh.

I have had two phone calls already this morning. 2 out of 3 siblings phoned. One right after the other. They are in a situation between the two of them. Why are they involving me? They have been in a situation between the two of them before but no one phoned me.

Now that I live closer somehow the phones work better? I don't get it. I move closer and NOW I am the middle guy? How is this good? I am not gonna play that game. I listened to both sides and attempted to soothe them both. I am not gonna play the he said/she said game with them.

They had best find a way to work it out. Life is too short to hold grudges against your siblings. Momma always did call me the peacemaker. Is it too late to reassign that position within the family????


QOTD:
Do your siblings put you in the middle of their situations? Which of your siblings, if any, have played the part of peacemaker?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My family is quiet and easy going mostly - they are the opposite of drama. Sometimes it's like pulling teeth to find out how they are doing. I miss them all just the same.

Now my mother's siblings... now there is frickin' General hospital - this one is a snob, that one has been missing for months and last seen in Arizona, or Germany, or Iraq, or.. One of them lives 10 minutes from my parents and we have no address other than that and no phone # - it's been at least 10 years since I've seen or heard from him. . I've even seen Laura Spemcer on General Hospital more recently than that, and I don't even follow the show! LOL

Anonymous said...

Now, I did leave a message yesterday afternoon (app 14:00).

I blame the interwebs at the airport.

the answer is no... I am too far away to be put in the middle of anything. Sometimes, it is good to be far away from family.

I think that the oldest sister is most likely to be voted peace maker. As example, I will forward her latest email.

Anonymous said...

we're all in different cities so we mostly get along and don't tend to get into it - probably because of the distance.

As the oldest and only girl I hear from both of them, but never in a bad way.
Fortunate I am!

T