42) And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
43) And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
44) And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.
45) And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.
46) And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.
22) And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body.
23) And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it.
24) And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.
25) Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.