3.31.2011

T-13:

Rambling.

  1. I need 4 stars on my Starbucks card to get a free drink.
  2. The postcard from my last 15 stars free drink is under a magnet on my fridge. {I should really put that in my bag}
  3. I have been using my macbook almost exclusively since about March 7 when Rudy gave it to me. I LOVE it! {ty, darlin!}
  4. I hope my cute little pink netbook doesn't stop working when I need it because I have been neglecting it. ;-)
  5. I have been sick for almost two weeks. Enough, already!
  6. So Cal is having a heatwave after months of super cold. My outside thermometer says 80° at the moment. I don't really think it is that warm though. *shrugs*
  7. It has been 10 Days, 5 Hours and 34 Minutes since I last saw Rudy walking down the hallway in Denver International to get to his own flight. :-(
  8. I have actually gone over 36 hours without coffee this week. Are you in shock?
  9. Have I mentioned I am tired of being sick? Well, if not, I am. bleh!
  10. There is still an amazing echo in here.
  11. I need a drink but feel too blah to have one. What is THAT about?
  12. Is it weekend yet?
  13. Is anybody out there?

3 comments:

Rudy said...

poor little cute and pink netbook. He is still a good boy to take to the coffeeshop, especially after you upgrade from win 7 starter.

I hope you get better soon.

love ya babes

MarieA said...

13- yeah... I'm outthere and once again late to the game.

Hope you're feeling better.

Cleansing from coffee... not a bad thing. Hope that's not giving you headaches.

RE: 7 and it's 7 days 4 hours until *My* sweetie gets home and I'll be um.... busy.... for a awhile again.

I hope my laptop isn't broken. My guy thinks it could be a hardware failure. He's about to back up all my stuff to an external hard drive... I am cringing as I type....

talk soon... really.
I posted to MY blog>.. no one noticed... it's badly formatted too... dang blogger... roll eyes...

Anonymous said...

get better SOON!

AND yes, I'm out here, unlike Marie who thinks no one noticed her update....

I've got nothing going on other than a meltdown from this never ending cold weather....

grrrr,

oh and 83 days sans alcohol!

xoxoxox

L