3.17.2011

Day 5

Ever so quiet.

As my FB status stated early on I am either suffering from a severe lack of coffee or oxygen or both. Not a lot going on for me today other than chilling out, napping and reading.

When Rudy got out of class we headed over to Panera to pick up some broccoli cheese soup and bread bowls to eat in our room later on when we were hungry. More napping and relaxing was the tone of our evening.

Tomorrow will be more of the same unless I feel incredibly better and by better I mean less tired and needing oxygen and more feeling like getting out and doing something. Although I do want to get outside and take some photos of the prairie dogs and perhaps I will see the bunnies we saw the other day as well as the duck couple. And it has been perhaps too long since I have had a trip to starbucks. ;-) {Don't you judge me. tee hee!} There is also drinks at BJ's after class to meet with people from the local office.

See ya tomorrow.

love,
~ b

No comments: