3.18.2011

Day 6

Traveling {Wo}Man is Travel Weary

After some research it seems that both Rudy and I are suffering from a mild case of altitude sickness. At least we know we are not dying. :-)

I spent the day resting and hydrating. I had the sense to pick up a bagel and some yoghurt to have in my room so that I didn't have to go out for lunch. I did venture out and take a walk in the afternoon to take some photos. I got some great shots of the prairie dogs and some beautiful nature shots. Maybe a return to Wordless Wednesday is in the future.

After Rudy's class was finished for the day we headed over to BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse for dinner and drinks with a few people from the local office. We had a very nice time. The locals are quite personable and the table was soon abuzz with conversation and laughter.

Once back to our room we settled in to play words with friends and watch tv. Rudy did a bit of geeking after a trip and we were soon able to use our iPads wirelessly in our room without standing on our heads and sticking out our tongues. I would explain to you how he made that happen but it is confusing. I do know you need a MacBook and then there is something about a bridge perhaps and then voilĂ  - wireless!

Tomorrow I will be having another playdate with Patty. She and I are going to cook dinner and Rudy will make his way to her house once his tour of the local office is finished. I am sure that her son will be happy to see Pete once again.

Happy Friday!
~ b

No comments: