10.02.2009

I Could Not Ask for More.


Once my car was parked Rudy and I headed into the hotel to get a key-card for me.  Should I want to leave the room it would be nice to be able to get back in without having to txt Rudy and drag him out of his class to get his key-card.  Rudy took me up to the room, gave me the instructions for connecting to the hotel interwebs and he returned to his final hour of class.  
 

I freshened up a bit.  I unpacked my suitcase.  I opened and looked out the window.  The breeze was refreshing and the view was nice.  I booted up my lappy and then began to fight with the hotel interwebs.  It would NOT let me on.  WTF?  Come ON, people.  I am going into withdrawals.  Be a pal and let me on.  I finally did what every PC user eventually does.  Yes, you got it.  I rebooted.  And of course all was well when my lappy was fully back up.  I was finally free to roam about the interwebs.  
 

Roaming about the interwebs soon lost its appeal.  I started checking the time.  Was it time for his class to be finished yet?  I got up and gazed out the window again.   I went back to the interwebs. I checked the time again.  Have I ever mentioned that I am not a very patient blonde at times?    I decided that his class should be over and even if it wasn’t I was taking matters into my own hands.  I sent him a txt.   He returned a txt.  And then I sent him a txt that caused him to return to the room post haste.  *WEG* 

*
*
*
*
*
*
{We didn’t need to get a room.  We already had one.  Don’t you judge us.  Heh!}

I was starving for food since my lunch had consisted of a granola bar and gummy worms.  Since it was still early and we had already made plans for dinner we decided to go out to SeaPort Village and get a snack from my favorite cookie shop.  I was soon happily munching a delicious snickerdoodle cookie and sipping a wonderful caramel coffee.   I had Rudy by my side and the wonderful San D climate and sights to enjoy.  

 
At that moment I knew that I could not ask for more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good time was had by all! roll eyes... getting a room sure had meaning eh?

ducking...
and running


T

Anonymous said...

A good time WAS had by all if I may say so myself :-)

And that driving for the rest of the week started with parking the car LOL

That second text came in just after class ended. Perfect timing! and I found things just as they had been stated in the text message when I got back to the room ;-)

Food wasn't the only thing blondie was starving for and the high calorie snacks later were just what the doctor ordered.

(psst, she did ask for more, just saying :-)

~R

Anonymous said...

LOL, T. Yes, getting a room does indeed have meaning. tee hee.

I spent about 26 hours in San D with Rudy ad we made the most of our time. I can't speak for Rudy {although I never once heard him complain} but I had a fabulous time.

~ b

Anonymous said...

Food was actually the last thing on my mind,darlin but a girl's gotta rehydrate and carbo load. tee hee!

I will work on Chapter 3 tomorrow. The carbo load statement will make more sense then I am guessing.

Thank you for such a lovely time in San D, my love. I can't wait to go back.

~ b