3.05.2009

25 candies in the box


and only the text on one of the candies was clear enough to read the entire message. Was it a sign?

Rudy gave me the candies on Valentines Day. I didn't actually open the box until last week after Rudy was back in frozen land. My thought was that I could make a cute graphic or wordless out of what I found inside. Imagine my surprise to find what I did. I was so surprised that I even shook the box again to make sure there wasn't a ring inside.


I really knew there wasn't a ring inside since the box was still factory glued shut.Plus we have an agreement that states we should actually live in the same zip code before becomming officially engaged. I have had a few conversations with myself about this very pact and sometimes I tell myself that it is silly to have those conditions set in stone. {diamond stone?? tee hee}

So there you have it. The true story of the white candy in the box. hmmm. *Marry Me* was clearly printed on a white candy. Perhaps it truly IS a sign.

This is what was really in the box from my wordless yesterday. Isn't it pretty and sparkly?? {ty honey. I love it!}


{click it to big it}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that would have been some trick to get a ring inside the cellophane. hmmmmm

And you let me know who wins that argument in your head. ;-)

I am glad you like the little sparkly

*kisses*

~R

Anonymous said...

You will be the third to know who wins that argument in my head, darlin. I will be the first and the second. tee hee

*kisses*
~ b

Anonymous said...

LOL

hey, if there are that many of you,
T and I can both have one for a wife :-D

~R

Anonymous said...

LMAO!

I think T might like that. HA!

~ b

Anonymous said...

HOW did I miss this post... and indeed... I am not opposed to sharing but I too have the zip/postal code issue. We will have to clone her instead!

and have TWO Blondies running around

t