1.22.2009

Games People Play.


I enjoy games. Scrabble. Dominoes. Strike-a-Match, to name a few. But Yatzee, by far, is one of my absolute favorite games. I have a hand held Yatzee that I got for a Christmas present maybe 10 years ago. I play one game on it every single day. Just one game.
Here is photographic evidence of today's game.


{OK, yeah. So I didn't date the photo when I took it. Not because I didn't want to do so but rather because I haven't a clue how to make my camera do that. I could RTFM but seriously people. They don't write those for blondes. I just want someone to SHOW me how to put the date on a photo. That is how I roll. But I digress.}

The year after I got my hand held Yatzee game I bought one for my Momma for Christmas. She loved mine and I knew she would love having her own. I can remember the fun she and I would have racing on our hand held yatzee games to see who could finish the game first and who would have the highest score. Good times. Fabulous memories.

QOTD:
Do you have a game that you play every single day?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't played a daily game in a while. I play EVE more days than not a week but it isn't the same thing.

I enjoy dominos, scrabble (we need to play again real soon blondie), yahtzee, and draw poker. I think the thing I put most time into a while back was burning monkey solitaire. Another one was hearts. Oh, and wordjong on the DS.

I need to get into more games again.

~R

Anonymous said...

that is the perfect picture of love over the interwebs isn't it?

~R

Anonymous said...

struggling with Guitar Hero on my DS

Daily Quiz, match 3 games and time management games on the Meez games site so I can score points for my meez addiction! (-:

T

Anonymous said...

I know how special that is for you :-) I'm glad for you to have that to keep - probably means more to you than any other momento :-)

As for me: In the words of Elvis Costello... Every day I write the book...

Anonymous said...

The game in the pic is hers not Momma's.

I know where it is kept and have vowed not to beat the high score (under promise of injury :-)

~R

Anonymous said...

heh, the score :-)

it takes 2 for 69

mmmmm

~R

Anonymous said...

*giggle*