6.20.2010

Wishing You a Very



God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need.
Then God combined these qualities.
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it ... "DAD!"


with love,
~ Blondie

4 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

Very, very nice Blondie, glad you were able to have a nice civilised visit with your Dad.

As for the others....well, what can I say

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I hope I continue to live up to what God created me to be in the poem... ;-)

Anonymous said...

glad you hda a nice day with your dad regardless of what went on around you!
hugs
t

Rudy said...

Thanks honey.

I am blessed to have two sets of kids that treat me like a father (well, natural daughter excepted at the moment)

the cards and gifts and phone calls and video chats were great!

*muah*