6.14.2010

Rockin and Rollin.


Setting the Scene:

Monday Evening - 9:30-ish.
Blondie is busy putting in some wii fit time.
The Kid is back in his cave playing computer games.


The Kid: Earthquake!
Me: Seriously? {not feeling anything cuz I am wiifitting}
The Kid: YES!
Me: Okay. Let me know if I need to bail under the table.
The Kid: *facepalm* I am gonna put that on my FB status.
Me: Nothing comes between me and my Wii.
Me: I made a perfect score even through the Earthquake!


Later-

Me: That must be why Smokey was all whiny a bit ago.
The Kid: and he is acting all weird now because we are probably gonna have another Earthquake.

5 comments:

Rudy said...

He did put it on his fb.

I saw it

lulz

Lily on the Road said...

I heard about it on the news and thought of you immediately....glad to hear that nothing comes between you and your Wiifit!!!

Hope things settle down a little.

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I heard about it too. Wow... that's dedication with the WII.
I'm impressed.
T

ha! word ver - SQUAT!

Anonymous said...

Wait... Smokey can predict earthquakes? Cool!

Anonymous said...

Rudy,LOL! I figured he would put it up there. It was pretty funny at the time. Well, still funny today actually.

Lily,
Hopefully SoCal will stop with the rockin and rollin. Nothing noticeable since that one, which apparently I didn't even notice. heh!

Ter,
I have referred to it as a wiifit obsession but we can use your word. It sounds so much nicer.

E,
Yes, Smokey can predict earthquakes apparently. Course his prediction behaviour is very similar to his midnight crazies so who knows, eh?

~ b