6.17.2010

Thursday Thirteen:

Reasons Why Blondie is Disgruntled
  1. My house is hot because the cooler is broken. Again. {The kid has since come home and fixed the cooler but my house was a bit warm for the past 48 hours.}
  2. I haven't had a drink in almost two weeks.
  3. There is a drip from the faucet on the front porch.
  4. My checking account balance is disgustingly low.
  5. I don't know what to have for dinner.{I started this list last night. I decided on a turkey sandwich. It was very good and only 300 calories.}
  6. Summertime TV sucks ass.
  7. I have a headache. {headache is gone}
  8. Have I mentioned I haven't had a drink in two weeks? {after today I believe I will treat myself to a drink this evening.}
  9. The scale says I have gained a pound. I am calling foul on that one.
  10. I spluttered coffee all over my yellow shirt this morning. {oh. wait. That was Rudy. tee hee!}
  11. For the first time in my 33 year driving experience I got pulled over and got a ticket. Granted it was a fix-it ticket for my front windshield but still. My record is broken now. grrr!
  12. There was not a single package of Angel Food Cake in the store. I need it for Saturday. I hate that I now have to go to another store later. How is this helpful?
  13. It is 1130 and I just realized that I haven't had any coffee today. There is way too much blood in my caffeine system today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer on #2 and again on #8!

Rudy said...

I did splutter on my shirt, and I wore a polo instead of a t-shirt cuz I was doing video conferencing today.

luckily it was barely noticeable and I was able to keep it out of frame.

Anonymous said...

home made angel food? It's a lotta egg whites but it will be yummy.

How come you're not drinking? just curious.

your cooler not working, mine at work is turning us all blue from cold We are wearing socks with sandals and sweaters with her tank dresses.

t

Anonymous said...

so disgruntled no feast?
t

Anonymous said...

Not drinking because I am watching my food intake and I haven't wanted to use the calories for wine. That being said, I did open a bottle of wine last night and will probably drink more of it tonight also too. YaY!

Angel cake was not made from scratch this time. Maybe next time. I had too many other things to do since I have family coming for lunch today.

My cooler is back to working well again. So well in fact, that I have taken to going outside into the sun to warm up. LOL!

No feast because I was busy and just didn't get one up. I am not so much disgruntled anymore.

Happy Weekend!
love and hugs,
~ b