1.06.2010

Wordy Wednesday.


Coffee.
Close your eyes.
Listen to the melodious sounds as the coffee begins to drip into the carafe.
Your nose begins to tickle as the delightful aroma begins a seductive dance.
Reach out carefully to accept the cup that is being placed in your hands.
Your mouth beings to water as the warmth fuses with the swirling intoxicating bouquet.
Unable to resist any longer you lift the cup to your mouth and drink of the elixir you so crave.
Quietly sighing.
Gratifying.
Coffee.
{©blondie16~2010}

6 comments:

Rudy said...

Great pic!

I think I will use it as a wallpaper :-)

blondie16 said...

TY, darlin. Those beans are some that you sent me. mmmmm.

I am considering using it as a background for the blog at some point. I will have to tweak it but it might make a cool back.

Have I mentioned that I LOVE coffee. Not more than I love you but seriously, I loves me some coffee. {visualize blondie heading to get another cup}

*smooches*

Lily on the Road said...

Nice, no GREAT pic

and I'm soooo glad they weren't chocolate covered bugs....like that place you told me about last year....

Anonymous said...

any decaf in the mix there?
just askin......

T

Anonymous said...

Ode to Coffee (by ebearic)

Can't get out of bed,
One cup of coffee will not be enough,
For me to wake up and be satisfied,
For I am sleepy due to a late night,
Ever get like that?
Even two cups won't do...

blondie16 said...

Lily,
TY. Nope, no bugs. I can get you some if you would like though. tee hee!


T said....
"any decaf in the mix there?"

Decaf? No, it's dangerous to dilute my caffeine system. :-)


E,
Nice use of the word COFFEE in your free verse.


~ b