1.28.2010

Thursday Thirteen


13 things I used to do
when my interwebs were out.


  1. Reload my home page.
  2. Log onto the open network in my neighborhood to see if it is just me or everyone. {ok, I still do this}
  3. Load a different page in case it is only my homepage that is fubar.
  4. Check the modem.
  5. Turn on the TV to see if that works.
  6. Send Rudy a txt telling him my interwebs are fubar. {okay, I still do this too. tee hee}
  7. Reload my homepage.
  8. Clean my house.
  9. Curse my cable company.
  10. Make another cup of coffee.
  11. Go for a walk out back.
  12. Refuse to phone the now cursed cable company.
  13. Reload my homepage.
Oh, you noticed that I said *used to do*, did you? Yeah. Cuz now when my interwebs are broken I mostly just turn on the 3G on my iPhone and get my interwebs fix that way.
iLove my iPhone!


{this post brought to you by my lappy and my restored interwebs connection.}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the open network idea... must try that one.

iPhone - still thinking about it. Not sure though... do I want to pay for all that connectivitty?

Canada is known to have the 2nd highest cell rates in the world! THE world!!! so.. still musing.

t

Rudy said...

iPhones are great!

the internet, in your pocket

Anonymous said...

We all love our iPhones. I will never go back. Maybe connectivity is very rare in Canada so they have to charge more. So not fair.

Happy Thursday!
love and hugs,
~ b

Anonymous said...

Rudy said...
"the internet, in your pocket"

Is that the internet in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? tee hee!

ily
~ b

Anonymous said...

we have the highest connectivity and cell users per capita it's the providers of the cell phone who are charging us a fortune for access etc. We have to pay monthly access fees, for text messages beyond belief, I never see a cell bill in my house for under $55 per phone. for after 6 PM calling, unlimited texts maild and caller id, so web access is going to add to this.

I want an iphone so I have mp3 player and apps on hand too. BUT you lose the phone you lose yr life eh?

t