1.14.2010

Thursday Thirteen.

Blondie's Morning by the Numbers
  1. 3 AM - The first time I got up this morning.
  2. 5.3 - pounds lost
  3. 7 - number of iPhone *scrabble* games I have lost.
  4. 9:30 AM - The second time I got up this morning.
  5. 10 - number of *scrabble* games I have played on my iPhone
  6. 11:33 - number of total workout hours
  7. $11.85 - Amount my recycling was worth.
  8. 17 - items on my grocery list
  9. 27 - My Wii Fit Age today
  10. 29 - {less than} days until Rudy is in CA.
  11. 36 - items in my grocery cart
  12. 61.3° - Current temperature
  13. 210 - Calories in a Grande non-fat no whip cinnamon dolce latte

4 comments:

Rudy said...

3 a.m. is hella early even for a morning person.

congrats on the physical fitness progress. I am impressed.

Lily on the Road said...

yes, I always wake up at 3am too, is it a female thing???

wow, 5.3 pounds...that is awesome!

good job!

Anonymous said...

# 17 - items on my grocery list
# 36 - items in my grocery cart


hmmmm this does not compute!

And pounds lost. I didn't know this was a goal for you!


T

Anonymous said...

3 am is WAY too early. I got up at 3 because the kid had to work early so I got up to keep him company. Then I went back to bed. And slept longer than I wanted to. grrrr!

Thanks for the congrats. It is a goal. We have a wedding in September.

The items discrepancy is due to the fact that I had a list and then as I wandered the store realized there were more things that I needed that never made the list.

~ b