12.03.2009

Thursday Thirteen.

13 Christmas Songs for the Manor.
  1. Anne Murray - Christmas In Killarney
  2. BareNaked Ladies - Elf’s Lament
  3. Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock
  4. Clint Black - Looking for Christmas
  5. Colbie Caillat - Mistletoe
  6. Elmo and Patsy - Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer
  7. Faith McGraw - Where are you Christmas
  8. Mannheim Steamroller – Veni Veni {O Come O Come Emmanuel}
  9. Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime
  10. Straight No Chaser - Sweet Little Jesus Boy
  11. Transiberian Orchestra - Christmas Eve in Sarajevo
  12. Twisted Sister - Oh Come All Ye Faithful
  13. Wham! - Last Christmas (I Gave You My Heart)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the Blog Readers' favourites...
thanks...
Merry Christmas!
first time I said this this year!
T
PS and aren't you all just on top of the 13 today!

Anonymous said...

You are quite welcome. I hope everyone enjoys the tunes.

Merry Christmas to you as well, girlfriend.

It was easy to be on top of the 13 today. Y'all did the lions share of the work for me. All I had to do was pick a few of my own and the list was complete.

Since this list obviously won't take us through the end of the year or through the 12 days of Christmas I will be putting up a second request line. Keep an eye out for it.

love and Christmasy hugs,
~ b

Anonymous said...

An early Merry Christmas ;-)

Rudy said...

a very festive list :-)

I have more to request LOL