12.17.2009

Thursday {A Rant} Thirteen:

13 comments from Going Rogue Readers
that have me wondering
if they are reading the same book I am.

  1. Reading your book. Damn fine read. You go girl. Love your ethics. {Ethics? Sarah Palin wouldn't know ethics if they bit her in her skinny non-runner ass.}
  2. Read your book and enjoyed it very much. I learned a lot about Alaska. {Really? You learned a lot about Alaska by reading Sarah's school-girl rant? Interesting. If you really want to learn about Alaska you should go see how breathtaking it is up close and personal. Don't expect to meet Sarah though, she doesn't like Alaska.}
  3. Have to say I am reading Sarah's book and I am seeing why I personally believe in this young lady! I believe she is for the people--Thank you so much--praying for your family! {*Snark alert* Young lady? There is nothing young about her and she is looking older every day. Go check out the newest paparazzi photos which btw she most likely staged.}
  4. I just finished reading your book and I'm passing it on to others. How interesting! You are a great mom, wife, friend, politician, and more. {Great politician? Where have you been? She has quit every office she has held. How is that great?}
  5. I am in the process of reading your book and MOST IMPRESSED! {Impressed, are we? You must mean that you are impressed that Lynn Vincent who actually wrote the book was able to work with Sarah long enough to get something down on paper so that she could get paid and get the hell out of there, right?}
  6. I'm about 1/2 way through your book and like I thought, I'm truly moved by your passion and steadfast devotion to family, community and our great country. {Well look at you. 1/2 way through the book that a 1/2 way governor wrote. How excellent for you. Steadfast devotion to family? The family she uses and parades about while claiming that the media is being unfair about the coverage of said family that she parades about??}
  7. Great Book, Sarah. Loved reading about the family and journey. Looking forward to supporting you in upcoming elections. We need a down-to-earth person who knows what the people want and be willing to stay honest and true and honor our nation. {Sarah knows and cares only about what Sarah wants. If you think otherwise you are drinking the koolaid, my friend.}
  8. Just finished reading the part of your book about being on the campaign trail during 2008 election period. It sounds to me like 'headquarters' was working more for the advancement of Obama than for McCain/Palin. {Yeah. THAT'S what the McCain camp wanted to do, elect President Obama rather than McCain. What are you smoking???}
  9. I'm reading your book and it ROCKS. ;) {You reading the same book I am??}
  10. Sarah, started reading your book this weekend and have to make myself put it down so I can get some sleep. {Wow, seriously? I fall asleep reading it and have found that I need a bottle of wine by my side in order to make the process more palatable.}
  11. Just finished reading your book. I was just amazed at the difference in the true story and the other stories. The truth is always what we need to hear. I know you will do what you feel in your heart is right for America, so go ahead and run for President, no matter what your party is. I know you will go by "what is right for America". {You mean like how she did what was right for Alaska??? P.S. I capitalized the word *America* for you. Way to show respect. }
  12. Read your book, loved it. I think you are a breath of fresh air and love to hear what you have to say about anything. I feel like you are one person that tell the truth. {Truth? Are you kidding me here? What about the out and out lies that the fact checkers have found???}
  13. I see everyone here who read the book say so many wonderful comments on Sarah's writing and style and the way she has lived her life such an enviable exemple. {well duh, it is HER facebook. Of course the majority of the comments will be about how fabulously wonderful she is. *rolling eyes*}

Rant over.
Comments welcome but not necessary.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee Blondie, tell us how you really feel. LOL Didn't read the book, not going to bother.
But what is scary is how many people really think she is a political heavy weight. THAT'S scary. Coulod she *possibly* get herself elecgted?
She's really quit every elected position she's held?

enjoyed the Christmas songs today. BOth of them. I love Linus and Lucy!

t

Rudy said...

I am NOT from her state or home town.

blondie16 said...

Yes, Ter, She did quit. A lot. Here is an excerpt from an article on The Huffington Post written by Geoffrey Dunn which sums it up quite nicely:

"Sarah Palin quit five colleges in her otherwise unremarkable collegiate career, before finally graduating from the sixth. She quit her job in television. She and Todd quit their snow machine dealership in Big Lake. She quit her job as Mayor of Wasilla to run for lieutenant governor. She quit as chair of the Alaska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission. Now she has quit the governorship of the state she supposedly loves. Sarah Palin is a quitter. When the going gets tough, Sarah Palin quits."

blondie16 said...

We know honey. But not to worry, she doesn't even like Alaska. I bet she moves out of the state in spite of the compound she is currently building over on the lake.

*smooch*