5.14.2009

Thursday Thirteen.


13 spam-mail subject lines
and my 13 responses.

  1. With a Pearlmaster watch you can have all the time in the world. {excellent. I need all the time I can get}
  2. You asked {but did I answer?}
  3. Attention: Federal Reserve Bank {You have my attention. Do you have money for me?}
  4. Make your banana huge {thx, but I already know how to make his my banana huge. ;-) }
  5. Meds For geekyblonde {Seems that there ARE meds for that, eh?}
  6. Stop sending me mails!{Stop answering!}
  7. Therefore you can get medications of different, etc. Or just buy just genuine ones, and...{and...what? I don't think I like the open endedness of your statement. }
  8. You have a possibility to turn back the hands of time and look young again.{Oh to be young again. On second thought...no thanks.}
  9. Check that!{Sure. checks out just fine.}
  10. With us your private life would be back on track. {My private life is off track? Who knew??}
  11. Let me explain again {Yes, please DO explain again.}
  12. A complete man in bed is always ready. {and a half man could be half ready or never ready?}
  13. I mail friends for help. {Help? You need somebody?}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#4 heh, Yes you do darlin', yes you do :-D

~R