2.26.2009

I am not sick!

Monica: (congested) Ugh, they sent me home. They said I can’t work if I’m sick.

All: Ohh!

Chandler: I’m so sorry you’re sick.

Monica: I’m not sick!! I don’t get sick! Getting sick is for weaklings and for pansies!

Rachel: Honey, no one thinks you’re a pansy, but we do think you need a tissue. (She notices something hanging from Monica’s nose, as does Joey.)

Monica: (wiping her nose) I have not been sick in over three years! (Sneezes.)

Chandler: I’m gonna grab you some tissue.

Monica: I don’t need a tissue! I’m fine-d!

Ross: When you put a ‘D’ at the end of ‘Fine’ you’re not fine.

Monica: I’m fine-d. I’m fine-d! Y’know, it’s a really hard word to say.

Friends. Season 6. Episode 13.


QOTD:
I am NOT sick but if I were what remedy would you recommend to me?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chicken soup, a warm, soft blanket, some tea with peppermint or eucalyptus for the sinuses.

Lots of pampering.

*muah*

~R

LMAO word ver = popher - pop her in a good way ;-)

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, can I rub that Vick's on you? ;-)

I love the song on the sidebar.

*muah*

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Aren't you afraid of getting some vicks in some places?? tee hee.

I am glad you like the song on the sidebar. It is one of my favorites from how to lose a guy in 10 days. {and no, I am not trying to lose a guy in ten days. or any days for that matter.}

*muah*
~ b

Anonymous said...

p.s. want I should put it in my folder on your idisk?

~ b

Anonymous said...

GET A ROOM!! you two.. rolls eyes..

I hear the new hot thing for getting rid of colds we don't have... is oil of oregano. It's everywhere I hear.. and of course.. chicken soup with garlic in it.
Feel better ... if you do have a cold.
HUGS
t

Anonymous said...

I would love to have some chicken soup. I am the maker of chicken soup in this house and it always has garlic in it. Rumour has it I am the sick one so I probably don't feel up to shopping for the ingredients, making the soup and then cleaning up the aftermath. Perhaps I am the one who needs a wife today!

Oil of oregano, eh? Do I drink it or rub it on like vicks?

~ b

Anonymous said...

drink a teaspoonful of oil of oregano chased by a glass of OJ.

FEEL BETTER!
t