7.28.2010

Wordy Wednesday.


As you all know my X decided to start a second family two+ years ago and now has adorable 21 month old twin boys. I enjoy hearing my kids talk about the antics of the little boys as well as the unfortunate happenings that befall the new parents.

Cut to tonight. The kid attempted to phone his father. His father didn't pick up which is really nothing new. What was new was his father phoning him back a few minutes later with an explanation. The reason excuse was that his phone was in the master bedroom. Behind a locked door. That the adorable two year old twins turned the lock on. And then closed the door behind them as they left the room.

To add insult to injury apparently the CS has doorknobs on the doors that are supposed to be difficult for little kids to lock. And he had to disassemble the door in order to get in and free the imprisoned cellphone.

So tell me CS - How are those fancy doorknobs workin for ya?

p.s.
If we were friends on FB I would totally post this card on your wall.



5 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

Good Lord, what a tool. Whatever happened to having normal door knobs and then having a deadbolt lock waaaaayyyy up high so the kidlettes can't get to it until they play basketball.

Never being a parent, why have a lock on your door in the first place.....NO, never mind, you don't need to answer that....

MarieA said...

Lily.... I didn't need locks until I had teen age girls who thought an open door was license to help themselves! roll eyes..

this though is FUNNY!!! Hysterically funny.
No land line to call on? even more hilarious! good story.

Rudy said...

LOL Lily,
it is because of what makes you a parent that you need those locks.

and yeah, my friend Karoline has stories to tell of youngsters walking in on mom and dad and spoiling the moment and even late teens walking in on her and fiance. LMAO, that is even better.

now, what makes more sense, special "salesman approved" hard to lock doorknobs or easily opened from the outside regular interior doorknobs and later adding an inside only lock as Lily suggests?

I am thinking there were bigger doorknobs buying the doorknobs.

blondie16 said...

What I find to be so quite hilarious is that my children had a tendency to turn the locks and close the doors when they were little. The kid specifically. We had doorknobs that had that little hole on the outside so you can put the skinny little dealie in it and unlock it from the outside. I also, when they were toddlers, put a towel over the top of the door so that they couldn't get it closed all the way.

I guess we can safely say that CS didn't pay attention when my kids were little, eh? What an effin idiot. He deserves what he gets. And from what I understand these cute little twins are giving him quite the run for his money.

And just to stir up more - Have I ever mentioned that the little guys are still sleeping in their cribs in THE MASTER BEDROOM??? bwahahahaha!

~ b <--- skipping off, giggling

Anonymous said...

Derwood! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!