7.12.2010

Prompted.


Usually when I blog I like to write about sex, drugs and rock and roll {okay not really but rather sex, my idiot x,coffee, wine and the fact that Sarah Palin is not as harmless as she would like you to believe} but today is a little odd,because the prompt that T left me in a comment last week has been on my mind since reading it.

I have mentioned before, to Rudy, that I should make good use of a couple of websites I know of that have nothing but writing prompts. I obviously enjoy writing but have gotten out of the habit of doing so. T prompting me just might be the kick in the pants I needed to get me moving.

I think that my problem with the lack of writing is that I am generally happy and most of my previous writings come from a dark sad place where I am filled with angst. I need to find a way to rewire my thought process to enable me to write about things flowery and bright and happily ever after since that is the path my life is on. Using a prompt several times a week to just write could most definitely help me find a new comfort zone for getting what is in my brain and heart out onto the screen.

To that end I am going to start using prompts. I will probably up my writings here for you to read and critique. Don't be shy. {I know you aren't and I won't judge you while you judge me. tee hee!}

Thanks my dear T, for the prompt. It certainly did impact me even if it took the slacker me a week to respond to it. LOL!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Rudy said...

I have always liked your writing and think it would be fabulous for you to get back into it on a regular basis.

love you
*muah*

Anonymous said...

(-: you go!
t

Lily on the Road said...

Whoot, I love bright and shiny!!!

Good attitude to take, I can hardly wait....

way to go T!