7.01.2010

Thursday Thirteen:

Iced -
A Conversation in 13 Lines
  1. Me: Is this the only way Iced VIA comes?
  2. Starbucks Girl: Yes it is.
  3. Starbucks Girl: Why do you ask?
  4. Starbucks Girl: Do you like it really sweet?
  5. Me: Oh dear no. I like my iced coffee with no sweet at all.
  6. Starbucks Girl: Yeah, me too.
  7. Starbucks Girl: You can take the regular VIA and make it iced though.
  8. Me: Seriously?
  9. Me: I didn't know it would dissolve properly in the non hot water.
  10. Starbucks Girl: Yes, yes it will.
  11. Starbucks Girl: I do it all the time.
  12. Me: --> Starbucks Girl *fist bump*
  13. Me: Thanks so much.

Now here is my real problem with the Iced VIA. {see photo above} Not only does the Iced Via not come plain and by plain I mean with out sugar added but it also has a serving size of 1/2 a pkg. Now how is that helpful? So you THINK your iced coffee is going to cost you 50 calories but in reality you will drink the entire pkg worth and it will cost you 100. That is pretty Bastardly, imho.

No Starbucks Iced VIA for this Blondie. That is for certain.

p.s. There is a new poll on the sidebar.

4 comments:

Rudy said...

there is nothing wrong with sweetened coffee.

I have to recharge my sweetness since I exude sweetness all day long ;-)

Anonymous said...

I never have sugar in coffee because to me if you put in sugar it tastes like molasses.
I also don't use cream. Tastes like adding butter to me. So 2% milk it is and I am happy.
Somehow iced coffee never appealed to me. It's as if it was hot and got cold and I forgot to drink it.

Tea - same thing, though if I do drink iced tea I do add some sugar or honey.
there was a point to this, but I totally forget.
Ter

Rudy said...

you forget because your coffee/caffeine doesn't have any sugar or fat to work with bwahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone drink that schnittzzz! GAH!!!!

oh, that was me, Lily