9.29.2009

Scoped.


I don't believe in horror-scopes and read them for entertainment purposes only.  Once in a while what I read catches my attention.  Today was one of those once-in-a-whiles.
"It's been a bit stressful as you try to figure out your place in the world, even if you have a clear vision of where you want your life to go. Part of the problem is that retrograde Mercury in your 11th House of Future Goals has required you to rethink your current trajectory. Today, as it turns direct, it forms a sweet sextile with Mars in cozy Cancer. Looking forward is easy now as long as you don't need to leave your familiar world behind."

My life has been {and continues to be} stressful lately.  I  am indeed trying to figure out my place in the world. I believe my trajectory has been headed in the proper direction for a while now. I am trying to relax and accept what life is giving me.  Plus I see the word sex in there. That can't be bad,right?

What I really want to know is: How the Hell does it know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that made my head hurt. the ones I read for entertainment say things like, tomorrow might be a good day to stay in bed. What is all the houses and such? LOL

glad that isn't mine cuz if I don't leave my familiar world behind, we have to keep up this long distance thing and it is getting old (just saying)

mmmm sex, mmmmm ;-) want more!

~R

lospanta? LOL

Anonymous said...

My life has had some crazy twists this year. Not sure any of them are quite so over yet... though I think one particular happy time in my life has ended for good...sigh...


As to how does it know, I offer this dialogue:

Arthur Dent: You know, this explains a lot. Because all my life, I've had this unaccountable feeling in my bones that something sinister was happening in the universe and that no one would tell me what it was.

Slartibartfast: Oh, no. That's just perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the universe has that.

It's really just that simple ;-)