7.02.2009

Thursday Thirteen.


13 things about the kid.
  1. He is 19 years old today.
  2. He has his DMV Ambulance Drivers Certification.
  3. He never ceases to make me laugh.
  4. He has always had cute dimples.
  5. His last baby word was hostible {hospital}. I refused to correct it because I knew in time he would figure it out.
  6. He is a licensed EMT.
  7. He named his red truck Chuck the Truck.
  8. He is on his 3rd iPod in 4 years.
  9. His room is painted red and he loves it. {so do I. It turned out so much nicer than I ever thought it would}
  10. He has his Guard Card which allows him to work as a security guard should he decide he wants to.
  11. He refers to his room as his cave.
  12. He can often be heard saying either *the game* or *that's what she said*.
  13. He is a very caring and helpful young man and I am very proud of him.

Happy 19th Birthday, Mr. Man!
Love you!
Mean it!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Happy Birthday to the Man Son!
I actually have a little something for him ( and for his mother and sister) that needs to be mailed... BEFORE the big trek.) Another good reason to get this stuff moved and hope it gets there sooner than CAKE!

Party hearty! Here "up north" the legal age is 19 or 18 everywhere... but I gather up there he's got a couple of years to go yet?

Health and Happiness!
T

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Not-The-Son!

I hope you are enjoying the iPod.

I will call you later

~R

the boy said...

thanks everyone :D

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!