10.02.2008

VP Debate Party.

BINGO!
I win!

























How To Play PALIN BINGO©:
  • Whenever Sarah Palin says a word or phrase in one of your boxes, check it off.
  • If you check 5 boxes in any straight or diagonal line, you win PALIN BINGO!
  • The center box, “Air Space” is free. Go ahead and check that off right away.
  • For extra points, try and score a “Media Black-Out”, by filling in all the boxes on your card!
  • Try using a blank sheet to make your own PALIN BINGO card.
{click the bingo card for more card options}

p.s. i am making a pitcher of cosmos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry I missed the fun

I worked late tonight

Anonymous said...

they talked about this on the radio yesterday morning... but instead of bingo dabbers... you took a shot! MANY drunk AMericans during debate time I think!

WE had our own debate for our elections yesterday so I didn't see this one.
Marie