10.06.2008

Denial Much?

  • I didn't put my hair up into a pony rather than wash it twice this week. Luckily messy ponytails are in.
  • I did not vacuum my new carpet 4 times in the past 3 days. {it really only needed to be done twice.}
  • I really did not stop at the grocery to pick up a bottle of wine rather than search through the 4 boxes in my garage even though I was fairly certain that the exact same bottle was in one of the boxes.
  • I did not spend the weekend watching either football or i love lucy reruns.
  • I so did not get up out of bed last night and retrieve my shoes from the front room when I looked over and realized that they were not in my room.
  • There is no way I drank 3/4 of the aforementioned bottle of wine in one evening by myself.
  • I did not silently laugh at the crazy lady who was just sure that the woman behind the counter {who was also silently laughing} @ Panda had totally switched her meals with mine.
  • I did not get dressed 10 minutes before my sister showed up @ 4 PM and change back into my pj's 10 minutes after she left.
  • I did not whine at Rudy about the distance between his house and mine.
  • I absolutely did not finish the last 1/4 of the bottle of wine standing at the sink in the middle of the afternoon the next day.
  • I do not feel the least bit chagrined that 5/11 statements mention wine in some way, shape or form. {tee hee}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not play EVE until the server shut down for daily maintenance on geek night ( 3 a.m. local)

I did not come up with something else to do so I wouldn't be around to help the ex load her motorcycle into her boyfriend's truck.

I did not keep her old leather jacket and chaps that my guest riders use as payment for 5 years of storage space in my shed that her motorcycle took up.

I did not "forget" to mail a check for half of the son's plane ticket cuz she demanded it. I figured if the $3200.00 she just got from the state isn't enough of a cushion for her credit card then she could wait until my payday. heh heh heh

I did not crash the main email server cuz the uninterruptible power supply interrupted when I moved the power cord to a new socket.

~rud-E