9.24.2011

98 Bottles of Beer Days Left in 2011


And it has me freaked the hell out.

I have so much to do because big changes are coming with the new year. Wonderful changes. Exciting changes. I could make a list of the things I have to do but today it might freak me out even more. How would that be good? So instead I plan to drink coffee until I am tired of coffee the pot runs dry and then switch to something of the alcohol variety. I plan to bake some Pumpkin Snickerdoodles which sound super yummy. And of course I will be watching plenty of football.

What are you up to?

2 comments:

Rudy said...

Just laying low recovering from whatever made me feel ill last night. Watching football. Badgers not on tv here but the devils will be.

MarieA said...

okay... trying to leave what I am doing and Google is asking me info I don't want it to have....
It's Sunday. More housework, time with The Beau and maybe even yard work as it is a gorgeous 80degree day.