6.27.2011

Somebody has a case of the Mondays.

I have been up since 6:00. Showered, made the kid's lunch, fed the cats, let the hounds loose, fed the hounds, checked my email, played angry birds {2 stars only thus far on todays episode}, shared a banana with the pups, talked with the kid who had stopped by to pick up his lunch and am now sitting on the back porch with a pup on either side of me drinking my second cup of coffee and chilling out. {I am drinking my coffee and they are chilling out, for the record}

Any questions? Fire away.
What?
Seriously?
Nothing?
Okay fine - I'll start. {Caution - These questions may or may not be applicable to everyone specifically.}

  • Who's running the asylum?
  • Are you hiding me from your significant other? And by hiding me I mean no longer willing {or able} to participate in my bloggy and just letting the friendship die a hard and fast death.
  • What is the price of tea in China?
  • What is the temp in your land as you read this?
  • What did you have for breakfast?
  • Does the shit ever fall far from the bat?

That should keep you busy for a while. Provided you 1. hit the blog and b. take the time to answer. I will indeed answer all questions left for me with my typical blunt honesty. :-)

Happy Monday!
love and hugs,
~ b

3 comments:

MarieA said...

Hounds? where did the hounds come from? whose are they? and why do you have them? ARe they getting along with the kitty who owns the place?

The asylum is run by those who are the wackiest.
I made a scrambled egg and cheese wrap for breakfast. nuke egg in a flat plate, put on tortilla, add shredded cheese and a little dijon mayo for flavour. wrap toast in toaster oven, eat on the way to work as daughter takes over the car!

It's HOT here.. 28C AKA 90F
shit never falls far from the bat... unless it's landing on the windshield of the car. Always.

tea in China... the commodities market changes that as often as gas prices change at the pumps...

hiding? who me? My (not so new) significant other could care less who I am friends with. Really. I still LOVE you. (-;

Anonymous said...

tee hee, Marie. I knew I could count on you for a fun response.

For the record I wasn't worried that you were hiding from me and I still LOVE you too! ;-)

The hounds are Rudy's Malamutes who made the move from Alaska to California a week ago last Saturday. After a few rough nights they seem to have settled in for the most part. It is hot here and they are VERY thankful that I buy them Frosty Paws, which is ice cream for puppies.
I have the hounds aka the pack because Rudy is heading to Denver for a 4 month assignment and we thought it would be cheaper to move them here than to pay a house/dog sitter up there. We aren't quite so sure now that all is said and done but the kid and I sure are enjoying the pups.
The cats stalk the pack from the windows. All is well until the moment Ciara notices said cat in the window. LOL! Cats are inside only. Dogs are outside only. It works.

I can't remember what I had for breakfast but I think it was a bowl of cereal. I DO know I shared a banana with the pack while sitting outside with my coffee keeping them company first thing this morning.

love ya, girlfriend.
~ b

Rudy said...

the Joker runs arkham asylum

not hiding, just had a beer on the porch with neighbor mike. you weren't there when the doorbell rang and evidently i didn't have my phone on me. sorry hon

the price of tea in china is cheap due to slave labor.

it is supposedly 60F

a bagel with cream cheese and a slim fast type shake

the shit never falls far from the bat so don't look up in bat caves.