5.26.2011

Thursday Thirteen:

13 To Do
  1. begin a search for wedding rings.
  2. prep yard for two very large dog kennels.
  3. plant my garden. Late but better than never.
  4. make honeysuckle jelly. {doesn't that just sound delicious??}
  5. finish the bottle of pinot that is on my counter.
  6. weed flower beds in the front yard.
  7. make a trip to the pet store to recon food and food/snack storage for Malamutes.
  8. continue to battle the gophers. {think caddyshack}
  9. simplify my online life.
  10. check for an update to angry birds. {I do this daily even though I know there isn't an update due out any time soon. I am ever so slightly obsessed.}
  11. finish the 3 books on my kindle/ibooks app.
  12. research Eco Friendly laundry soap.
  13. begin planning a wedding. {T minus 10 {months} and counting}

2 comments:

Rudy said...

hmm

my 13

1. contact new boss to work out some details
2. procure tickets to CA
3. reserve space on flights for crates containing malamutes
4. obtain a crate for one of the malamutes
5. convince malamutes to go into crates
6. contact dog sitter to see if she'll lend a hand getting them to the airport.
7. get bathroom upgrades finished before FLH gets here!
8. finish up projects at work that can't wait for my return from detail.
9. create set of instructions for those using my house while I'm gone
10. contract someone to mow my lawn this summer
11. set up mail forwarding
12. create checklist for service disconnects
13. pack

+ dig up and replace stand off pipes on septic
+ do travel authorization for extended detail
+ shop for wedding rings
+ help plan wedding
+
+

convince dogs to get in crates

convince dogs to get in crates

convince dogs to get in crates

convince dogs to get in crates

LOL

MarieA said...

wow wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow!wow wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow!wow wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow!wow wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow!wow wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow!wow wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow!wow wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow!wow wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow!