4.13.2009

Monday Morning Mop-Up.


  • I have been sick for a week. Enough already!
  • Easter was low key and nice.
  • I am too old to manage an entire day on only 3 hours sleep.
  • My kitchen this morning is bathed in the sweet perfume of Easter Lilies.
  • A big black cat just walked across my front porch. He isn't ours but we call him Midnight.
  • This morning in under 5 minutes I paid all my bills for this month. YaY! for online bill-pay.
  • My brother invited the fam up to his Events Center for Easter Brunch. Yummy goodness abounded.
  • LDR's and major holidays do not mix well. {we are working on a solution}
  • Big Bang Theory is on tonight. Not a repeat. Hurry up 8 PM!
  • I received a bag full of Easter goodies complete with a pink foil wrapped Chocolate Easter Bunny for the first time {ever} since my momma stopped making me Easter baskets/treats.{ty, honey}
  • My sister seems to have removed the stick. We had good conversation while sitting at the same table for brunch. I have been invited to come watch the little ones play t-ball/baseball on Sunday. I knew she would get over her fine self eventually. I never let her insanity stress me out for very long.
  • I love sitting a my kitchen table and watching the bluebirds who grace my yard with their beauty.
  • My web cam is craptastic. Ok, maybe not quite that bad and it does work well enough for skype. When you pay under $20 for a web cam you are getting a web cam that is worth under $20. I have had complaints. LOL! I figure blurry me is better than no me. {or even better depending on how I look} HA!
  • I am addicted to coffee. I am sick and coffee does not sit very well. Without my coffee I am cranky and an plagued with headaches. How is this good? Have I mentioned I am addicted to coffee?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...complete with a pink foil wrapped Chocolate Easter Bunny for the first time...

you are very welcome darling :-)

Yay BBT!

LDR's and major holidays do not mix well.

So true. And the sooner it gets fixed the better.

~R

Anonymous said...

LDR? as for the rest... sounds kinda like my holiday...
Hope you're feeling better soon.
I had a head ache for three days when I gave up coffee - now I can't drink anything but decaf... take some advil for the headaches and sleep.

Happy Easter Week - aka Bright Week

hugs
T

Lily on the Road said...

ahhh, get better soon,

as for LDR, yes, you'd better remedy that too! and SOON!

LOL

Lily

word ver: "clami",

is that how you are feeling????