9.22.2008

denial much?



  • I did not spend all day yesterday lounging on my chaise napping, chatting and watching football.
  • I did not take a shower and then get right back into my pj's.
  • I did not put a splash of Baileys in my morning coffee. What? It was chilly out and I needed to warm up. heh!
  • I did not decide to have Irish Nachos as an appetizer for the wedding party.
  • I did not put the empty milk carton back in the fridge because I was too lazy to rinse it and take it out to the recycling.
  • I did not consider phoning Rudy's dad during the cowboys/packers game to talk some smack last night.
  • I did not ignore the stacks of boxes waiting to be unpacked all weekend.
  • I did not skip the salad and have two pieces of pizza and two bottles of beer for dinner last night. I had to have two of each to even things out.

So what did you *NOT* do recently?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh heh heh,,, well deserved I think after the push to clean, pack move clean and unpack again.
Sounds like a perfect weekend.

I flew home and decided not to clean up my suitcase, not to do laundry and not to do much of anything except see Blue Man Group last night.

Happy Monday and back to reality for us all!
T

Anonymous said...

I did not eat a pint of ice cream... two nights in a row.

I did not spend all day in my pj's instead of working on the deck.

I did not walk out to the mailbox in my pj's (with bed head) to get mail I forgot to pick up Saturday.

I did not give the dogs extra treats to bribe them to be quiet.

I did not cheer for the Cowboys over the Packers. ;-)

I did not skip mowing my lawn during the only bit of sunshine we have had all week.

~rud-E

Anonymous said...

rud-E hmmm new spelling? Is there a reason for the change??
just curious.

Either way... rud-E in his PJs... I am trying to picture it?
choo-choo train?
super hero?
playboy bunnies?

do tell!

hee hee hee...
t

Anonymous said...

hahaha,

yes, rud-E, I was wondering that myself...do tell...


Lily

Anonymous said...

I did *NOT* walk pass the Dairy Queen on the corner and gee a LARGE SOFT Vanilla cone :-)

My gym pass BETTER come in soon...

Anonymous said...

it is rud-E cuz we suspect that the wicked witch to the east might have found a connection between my posts on scoop and shadows after I was given editing priviledges.

Jams, what was I wearing that day... A vikings T and some plaid lounge pants.

I got some cute vikings and chargers shorts to go with the jerseys for game days with blondie :-)

Lily on the Road said...

That is why I haven't linked you...I know you'll understand...

Lily