9.29.2008

denial much?


  • I did not send a passive/aggressive message to my children via twitter.
  • I did not laugh at my son-in-law when after a problem free kitchen faucet and garbage disposal install he managed to break the already FUBAR front sprinkler valve.
  • I SO did not curse my X silently while consoling my daughter after the baby shower. She is trying so hard to be okay with it all but it caught up to her today. sigh.
  • I absolutely did not pass the vacuum twice in one day because I can't stand to see bits of whatever on the floor.
  • I did not shake my head in disgust when I discovered that the futon mattress that the X gave to the kids has a nasty stench from his cats. {it is no longer in my house cuz that is just wrong.}
  • I did not surf the interwebs at 0530 this morning because the insomnia won out.
  • I did not put on a hoodie because my house was 70° and I was chilly.

So what did you
*NOT* do recently?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm it seems that NOT and MEN (only a few) are causing the did nots this week!

I SO did not torture the spouse about money
I so did NOT spend two hours playing cake mania 2 trying to find out if there was a hidden second game in there.
T

Anonymous said...

I did not sleep in both days this weekend.

I did not get home at 4a.m. Saturday because I was playing games until the server shutdown then WATCHED a buddy play Spore.

I did NOT wear a Cowboys jersey during the game against Washington then box it up to send to my funny little honey with my scent on it.

I did not pass up Irish stew cooked by a friend to mow my very overgrown front lawn on a rare day of sunshine.

I did not go out to dinner after mass Saturday evening with some friends I have not seen in a long time.

~rud-E

Anonymous said...

oh yeah... heh

I did not blatantly lie to the ex about crap she left behind 5.5 years ago and now wants all of a sudden.

I am so not going to be there when she comes to pick up a motorcycle that I have stored for all that time, just so she can grill me again about said stuff.

~rud-E