3.12.2012

It's Almost Here.


For those of you who may still be hanging around I thought I would give you a little up date.

  • 9 years since we first met online.
  • 4.5 years since we met in person and no one ran screaming and no one threw up.
  • 2.5 years since we got engaged.
  • And 8 weeks since I moved North to Alaska.

It is finally here!

Yep - Rudy and I are getting married. Not quite the way we had planned it. Not with everyone we hold near and dear to our hearts. {but most certainly with their blessings} On Wednesday 3.14 @ about 11 am we will become husband and wife.

I will be back next week to post a few photos of our day.


love,
Blondie

3 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

I am SO VERY HAPPY!!!

I knew that you were busy, but at least you two are together and you know what? It is EXACTLY as it should be!

Love you both and Congratulations you crazy kids...
xoxoxoxo

I'll be watching the clock tomorrow and I'll throw some ∏ or rice!

Love you!!!

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Lily! I wish everyone could all celebrate with us but its just time. We are over the moon excited that our day is finally here.

love you!
*hugs*
~ Mrs.{almost} Rudy :-D

MarieA said...

a couple more hours to go... and best wishes and lots of hugs to
you kids" as Lily says.
WIshing you many happy healthy fun filled years together!

HUGS HUGS HUGS

virtual cinking of glasses for the smooches....