9.21.2010

Snippets.

  • 'Devils lost by one point. Not bad for an unranked team against the #11 team. We had a good time watching the game. 'Devils are showing some promise this year. YaY!
  • Brown is not in. That being said, after searching in over half a dozen stores I finally did find a little brown handbag to go with my cute brown shoes. FYI - if you are looking for one - It's at Davids Bridal.
  • I am the proud, albeit spoiled, owner of an iPad. It isn't pink but has a cute pink case to keep it safe. {Compliments of the State of Alaska PFD and my generous husband to be. Thank you, darlin. Yes, that smell is me. tee hee!}
  • I will have to get back to you for sure but I think that leaving the house to go anywhere at 430 in the morning is just too flippin early. Even for a morning person. {I sure hope Rudy doesn't come in behind this and tell me it will be earlier than that. tee hee!}
  • Boston and The Creature tomorrow! Oh...and tastykakes!
  • I am not a shopper. Yesterday we shopped until I almost literally dropped. I am now the proud owner of a knee brace also too. *I roll my eyes*
  • I have put my coffee in the micro for a warm up twice since making it less than an hour ago. I have hit the ground running this morning and keep forgetting where I put it.
  • I think that Facebook is killing my bloggy. I will get back to you on that one also too.
  • I may or may not be freaking the hell out about being the photographer {ok, 1 of 2} for the wedding this weekend. It really depends on the hour. LOL!
  • I have a lot to do. Why am I sitting here?

2 comments:

Rudy said...

well, we should be at the airport at 4:30-ish

Anonymous said...

iPad... envious...
hug the Creature for me
I haven't blogged in a week! Haven't had much to say I guess! (-:
t